Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I need you

We put the tree up today, which prompted the annual 'pretend you love your sister for five seconds' picture. Isn't it cute, if not sincere? Aww! All day long at school talk was of finals. Finals, finals, finals. Gnuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I can do this. Like my dad said, if I don't know the material by now, it's not going to matter. I know the material. I'm getting good grades. I have already passed all of my classes by now, in fact. At this point, it's just about bumping the grade up as high as it can possibly go! It's just about the follow through now. But oh man.......my first college finals! *deep breath* I got this.

P.S.-To my mother: yes, Brianna is still wearing those dresses. However, it really hasn't been cold yet here except a couple weeks in October. Plus, I make her wear long sleeves and tights underneath when she goes to school. As long as we're around the house I don't mind if she takes them off. You may now sleep easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've eased my mind. I love to see how much she loves wearing the dresses I've made them. Leigha's Christmas dress is done, now I'm working on Bri's, be looking for a package soon! CB