Monday, December 14, 2009

You should have gone with the bullhorn.

Brianna is not a phone person. Not at all. There have been times when my older sister, Lynette, is on the phone with her and Brianna will describe what the cat is doing for ten minutes, mumble something, then say, "My dad wants to talk to you." and shove the phone at someone and walk off. Tonight I called my parents to catch up and talk about Christmas plans and I handed the phone to Bri. She literally sat there for a good solid minute with us going, "Brianna, say hi. Say ANYTHING." Rotten stinker. I get the feeling that ten years from today I'm going to take a nearly identical picture to this one, except I'll be complaining about how I can't seem to ever get her OFF the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She may not act like it, but she looks like a teenager with her phone up to her ear. Thanks for the shot Jess! CB