Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Backseat drivers suck.

This is what boys look like when they wait for girls outside bathrooms! Yay! We slept in (yay for noon checkout!) then got everything packed up at our leisure, then made our way to the airport, had some lunch, and flew home. Bye, Chicago! Thanks for a good time! I came home just in time to get things together and head out for rehearsal. Since the kids are at my mother in law's this week and finding rehearsal space on Sunday evenings has been tricky during everyone and their dog's Christmas break, we decided to fall back to our Tuesday night schedule just for the week. We had a great rehearsal, too! I applied some stuff I saw in Chicago (although more like a kid dabbing her toe in a wading pool than an expert surfer off the coast of Australia. They're the surfers, btw.) during our longforms and I liked how it felt. A little more subtle and polished. Hopefully I learn how to properly utilize my shiny new improv tools hereafter, but the breaking in process is pretty great. We decided to grab a bite after rehearsal so we went to Chipotle. I totally killed Zak with a snowball. He totally deserved it.

No comments: