Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That must be going in there!

I spent a good chunk of the day at Alanna's. It's SOOOOO nice being out of school and getting to catch up with friends! I feel like a marathon runner at a rest station. Yeah, I've got a ways to go, but hooray for ice water! Just knowing that I'm in the running at all is a good feeling. We had music practice tonight and David (one of the guitarists) is back in town over Christmas, so he brought his stepson, Garret with him. I get along well with him and his sister, Chelsea. They're pretty rad. Anyhow, Garret brought his bass along and was messing with it alongside Jason this evening. It was super cute to see Jason walking him through songs and stuff. Leigha has expressed an interest in learning guitar at some point. Hopefully she follows through with it, we could totally be the Partridge family, only with more awesome and less '60's. The lack of Shirley Jones would be made up for in cookies. And we wouldn't have a bus. Have I mentioned I really don't know much about that show beyond they were a band, Shirley Jones was in it, they had a bus and it was in the '60's? Yup. Definitely blew through the extent of my knowledge of that show TWICE in one blog posting. And the posting really had nothing to do with the show.

Wow.

No comments: