Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cyclicality

History repeats itself in incredibly predictable and short term ways sometimes. Just check out this picture from last year for proof. I spent the day making eight (eight!) shepherd costumes for the children's program. I was asked to do so last week but with finals and such I didn't have any time at all until today. It went pretty fast but I did have to switch machines halfway through due to a broken needle. I'm hardcore, yo. "Man down? Bah! We keep going." The program went well this year, only three crying shepherds! Leigha and Cora got to sing a duet of 'We Three Kings' and Brianna spent more time waving than singing. Too cute. Oh, funny story, my mom sent me a package via UPS and it arrived today...in a Budget rental truck piloted by a UPS guy. Are they seriously that busy out there? It was fantastic.

No comments: