Friday, December 18, 2009

Your dad

I had lots of potential pictures for today that I could have posted, but this one is great 'cause everyone just looks so gosh darned happy to be doing exactly what they were doing in this moment. I love pictures that capture a moment like that. The Project Improv show was tonight. It was really, really good too! We did have one casualty, in the form of a chair destroyed during an unfortunate incident during 'Sit/Stand/Lean.' At least it died for a good cause. *salutes* A few theater kids were there and asked how they could get involved...I consider that to be a major complement to the show tonight. Better yet, some of the members of PI asked how they could get more improv into their lives! Mua ha ha! The bug is taking hold! I have done my job, and done it well.

No comments: