Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brotherly love

Hectic day. Crazy day. Seriously. Not bad, though. First of all, the girls lost the snow day plea, and in fact our school district was one of the ONLY in the area to not cancel, ironically. I found out that I AM getting an A in German, woo! I'm super proud of myself for that. I stayed at the school for a couple hours after class to finish my remaining projects from other classes, I'm finding myself horribly distracted and running out of steam. Thank goodness all that's left now is my finals. Wait........ Yeah. Ick. The good news is that by this time tomorrow I will have half of my finals completed. The bad news is that I have two finals tomorrow. Yeek! Can't wait for tomorrow late afternoon. This evening I went to church and found out I have to complete six shepherd costumes for the Christmas pageant......by next Wednesday. In fact, that's what the above picture is-unassembled shepherd costumes. *cracks her knuckles* Okay, sewing machine, let's BRING it.

1 comment:

notforthelifeofme said...

Bri jinxed it by wearing her pajamas backward. I'm an old pro at the weather-changing-traditions. Just saying. Don't worry, I already told her.