Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eat dirt

Improv today had an incredibly playful atmosphere surrounding it. Zak spent an entire scene wrapped around a chair (pictured) doing the most amazing contortions and acrobatics around it as he flipped over it on the floor and back up to a standing position. During our break time we broke out into a spontaneous wrestling match fueled by Sweet Tarts that ended in a ton of giggling and bruises for all. At one point during AO rehearsal I noticed our energy was starting to flag, so, inspired by the evening's mischevious nature, I suggested a game of tag to get us back up and, quite literally, running. It worked! We leapt over chairs and tables trying to get away from each other, completely forgetting that we are all over the age of twenty five. Sweet. I came home zonked and coughing from a slight asthma attack, but it was totally worth it. Finals start this week, and I can't think of a better stress reliever than playing with my friends.

No comments: