Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vulture Mullet

Oh yeah, did I mention Sheila got a puppy? She got a puppy! This is Roxy, she's six weeks old. *squee!* She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and lovey! After tearing a second round of wrapping paper into an unrecognizable pulp, the girls tuckered out the poor pooch and she fell asleep in the midst of the maelstorm. Aww! We had a good second Christmas, complete with ham and mashed potatoes, then Jason and I said our goodbyes to everyone, including the girls, and left. That's right, Jason's mom is awesome and volunteered to watch the girls for a week! The week New Year's Eve happens in! Yeah boyeeeeeeeeee! We got back into town and unloaded things, I checked in with a couple friends, and we left again. I love being out and about with just my guy, nowhere to be, just shooting the breeze. Especially at night, a rare and lovely treat. Daytime the kids are in school and we get to go out all the time, but never at night. Sweet. We went to McCoys and giggled at each other. I love getting to be THAT couple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those paws look like the making of something large! CB