Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's not what you think

Gwahrrr! It's ZOMBIE PICKLE! Accidentally created in a lab by scientists when they switched vinegar with worcestershire sauce! I had to fight for my lunch, stabbing him with two toothpick stakes just to be able to finish my sammich! ZOMBIE PICKLE, GWAHRRRR!!!!!!

Yeah. So today was the last day of school for the girls before break so Jason and I had a daytime date to celebrate the fleeting quiet of our house. We went downtown, had awesome deli sandwiches then went to a coffee shop. Perfect. This evening I took the girls to the Exit 16 Alumni show. (Tommy Todd, yay!) Every time I see them I'm really impressed by what they can do and have to keep reminding myself that they're high schoolers. I do wish I'd had that kind of outlet when I was that age.

1 comment:

David said...

Zombies usually have to be killed by either getting shot or somehow else removing it's brain (at least) from it's body. It looks like you had to stab the pickle zombie through it's heart and it's...uhh...noughty area...
assuming their bodies are congruent to ours.