Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolve and Accomplishment

Today began hardcore promotion for KC Crossroads Comedy. I helped make a ton of tearoffs to stick to the posters then took off and taped a bunch of them to various windows in locations throughout downtown and the Crossroads. It took a lot of time and effort and my Chicago-worn feet were doubly sore by the time I was done, but it was worth it. The opening night shows are already well on their way to being sold out, and that's just paid for tickets. I'm not including reservations and Facebook event confirmations. It's an extreme sense of accomplishment when you can see a dream coming to fruition and knowing it's going to be every bit as incredible as you thought it would be, and then some. I'm super proud of me and everyone else on the team. It's too early for congratulations, but I can be proud, right? Nevermind your affirmation or lack thereof, I'm going to go ahead and feel proud anyhow.

No comments: