Sunday, December 13, 2009

Three more wise guys

We had a band practice this afternoon for New Year's. Everything is coming together really nicely! I love singing and it's super cool when you get to do so with a live band behind you! Can't wait for the show! Project Improv rehearsal was this evening. We have our first show coming up this Friday, it's going to be sweet! We timed the show well, as it falls on the last night of the semester. Everyone will be done with finals and looking for an excuse to cut loose. Plus, it's on campus and free. Win to the win to the win! After AO rehearsal I went out to my car to, you know, drive home, and found out that I had locked my keys in the car. Brilliant. Fortunately Jen and Tom were still there so we called a locksmith to come out and save my sorry self and I didn't have to wait out alone in the cold by myself. Hooray for friends!

No comments: