Monday, November 30, 2009

My boat.......

No, I didn't have an uninteresting day. I chose to post a picture of my cat. Why? I was super busy and nothing I did was super picture op-ey. Unless perchance you wanted to see me get my eyes examined, or perhaps the annoyed face I was making every time Jason and I went into yet another store playing bad Christmas music. (It's not the Christmas music I mind.....it's that the yuck songs and renditions of songs far outweigh the good ones but everyone just throws it all into the same melting pot. Can we at least maintain a level of artistic integrity on the SURFACE if nothing else?) Or perhaps you'd like to see a picture of me eating a super light lunch 'cause I wasn't hungry at all then starving in German class because today was the day we learned FOOD words and I remembered how the yummy breads tasted when they were fresh von der backerei..........mmmm........sehr lecker! Nope, lots of stuff to do, lots of stuff accomplished, all interesting, none photo worthy. So, ladies and gentlemen, here's Spartacus.

No comments: