Friday, December 11, 2009

What a big shadow you have...

Every so often I have a picture that just doesn't need explanation. Just a short one or two line caption to sum it up and call it a day. I feel if I did that with this picture, I just might leave a good percentage of my readership with indigestion. So here's the backstory: Today I decided that instead of staying in when Jason went to work, I would take the girls to the 7pm family friendly show at the Imp. John has recently implemented the use of his projector to put announcements up on the wall of the theater before (and between) shows. I was talking with my crew after the evening's show when Tom came over to say hi, standing directly in the beam of light. I started laughing because he looked like he was trying to be Godzilla or something, so he started posing his shadow to look increasingly more like a monster until Hans suggested, "Hey....what if I hold up Brianna and we make it look like you're eating her?" So we did. It's not as crazy as it sounds, is it? Oh well. For the record, Brianna was very pleased with herself. She took my camera and was showing the picture off to anyone who would look.

2 comments:

David said...

This is going to be the geekiest comment you ever got to a blog entry, but:
Yay! I was there to witness the picture get taken!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would sacrifice my grand daughter this way! CB