Thursday, December 10, 2009

I live in the basement so I have all the nails

She's not being surly, she's being nervous, I swear. But first things first, I got an A in Western Civ, woo! The other final I took today was for Voice and Speech, but I don't know my grade in that class yet, so I can't report in. It went all right. At any rate, the important thing is that it's FINISHED now and I'm half done with finals. Whew! There was a Christmas thing at the school tonight. They did a 'holidays around the world' celebration. God bless 'em...........they tried. But come on, a table of international goodies and they had a sign up that said "Japan" right next to the FORTUNE COOKIES. For the record, China was not represented. Unless you count the fortune cookies. Which are probably from American culture more than anything. Leigha's class sang a couple songs, but it was really informal, so she opted to wear jeans and reindeer ears. I applaud her choice and think it was just right.

2 comments:

David said...

Yea on grades!
At least they didn't have any Chinese Ninjas doing Sumo Wrestling under Japan. Taht would just be...
uhh...
I think the phrase I'm looking for is "wrong on so many levels."

Anonymous said...

The dresses are in the mail along with the first gifts installment. Let me know when they get there. CB