Sunday, December 20, 2009

Don't you point that gun at me unless you're gonna marry me!

Aren't the dresses amazing? My mom did a great job with the girls' Christmas dresses this year! Every year, in fact, but look how pretty they are this year! My mom is super! Today while I was singing (it was the first song, in fact) I saw something fall from the ceiling and felt it go down my dress. I was holding the mike and couldn't very well squirm so I thought to myself, "I'll get to it later." A song and a half later I felt something on my chest so I nonchalantly brushed it away, only to see the thing fly onto the music stand and start crawling around. It was a lady bug! A lady bug flew down my dress during worship! *squirm, squirm* Thank goodness it wasn't a spider or something. Project Improv didn't meet today due to it being Winter break and all, but AO had a great rehearsal! We had a blast running through our format 'The Office,' which is the one we premiered at the Imp last week and we intend to run again at KC Crossroads Comedy (on it's opening night! Whee!) and then we did a little workshopping of a new format that popped into my head today. It ended up being really interesting. Hopefully we can flesh it out. I seem to be full of new ideas lately as far as formats go. Go go Gadget improv brain! Since I only had the one rehearsal (instead of two back to back, yay!) I was home all evening long! It was great. Jason and I watched a few episodes of Kids in the Hall and treated ourselves to a little Taco Bueno after the kids went to bed. Sweeeeeeeeet.

1 comment:

David said...

That's not very lady(bug) like!
Yes, I know, but I couldn't help it.