Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yes and no

Today was a veritable mixed bag of good and bad. I honestly don't know which won in the end....probably good. I am an optimist, after all. At any rate, my consensus either way is that THIS is the outfit I should have stayed in all day. (tee hee!) Oh come on, you know you've been thinking to yourself, 'Gosh, I wonder what it would look like if Jess took her blog picture before 8am?' Aren't you glad you know now? Today was one of those amazing gloomy rainy fall days (I have fondly dubbed them 'Coffee days') and I got out of school early thanks to the theater department's trip to Into The Woods that I opted not to attend since I have other classes during the day. However, my voice and speech teacher went on the trip, so those of us who stayed didn't have class. Wo0t! I was done by noon! I decided to go to one of my favorite coffee shops and read Aristotle for a couple hours. Coffee goes well with philosophy, I gotta say! I came home just before three and worked on some German homework and this evening I went to the theater for opening night of the show! I got everyone looking all shiny and pretty then headed off to my rehearsal at the Imp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that door actually looks like it's attached to the door jam! :) CB

sugarbumkin said...

It is! Thanks for noticing the important things in my life! :-P :-D