Friday, October 9, 2009

When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?

The play started back up again today. Last weekend of it, yay! I'm getting pretty tired of hanging out backstage. (Can you tell? I lay down on the floor for a while for goodness' sake!) On the way to the theater I stopped at Taco Bell and got a burrito. They handed me SOMETHING but I was in a hurry so didn't realize that my awesome steak fresco burrito was nothing more than a dog chow.........erm.......what Taco Bell passes off as 'ground beef' burrito supreme. *eye roll* It had rice in it! I hate that. It's like, "Yeah, no the sixty carbs in the tortilla aren't enough, thanks a ton. Literally." Ugh. The person who started that is probably the same genius who decided potato was a decent filler as well. At any rate, it was SO not even close to my order, but it was vaguely the same shape, so I took a bite. I was holding it saying, "Oh........this isn't what I ordered...." When Sarah came up and took a GODZILLA sized bite out of my burrito. I turned to Samantha and said, in a deadpan voice, "There's a Sarah on my burrito." When Sarah finally came up for air, she said, "Oh! That's yummy, can I have a bite?" Wow. Just..........wow. She's a treasure. (No sarcasm, I love the girl) After extensive arguing and me feeding her castoff bits of tortilla like she was a baby seal, I finally conceded the other half of the burrito that I hadn't ordered. I think we both walked away from the exchange happy. Her for getting the burrito she desired, me for making her jump through extensive hoopery to get it.

No comments: