Monday, October 19, 2009

The European housewife

On my way home from school this afternoon I went grocery shopping for a few items. I got all the way back to dairy before it occurred to me how very Parisian the whole thing was. Fruit, olive oil, a mini baguette and goat cheese were in the basket (too bad it wasn't wicker) I was carrying. Oh yeah, and of course my purse, complete with a scarf tied to the handles. I also happened to be wearing a flowy skirt and ballet flats. Ooh la la! Today felt like the unnofficial 'Let's all think about Jessica' day. I had people popping out of the woodwork calling and texting me, I had lunch with one of my classmates to discuss the Aristotle notes she missed, and then I found out Owl City is coming to Kansas City in January, and it's totally affordable. It's like they planned it! Oh, and also I needed new Chucks and the Converse store is having a 2 pair for $35 sale. Aw shucks, I got new Chucks! 2 pair! One of these days you can see them when I get bored and take a picture of my feet again. Not likely to happen any time soon.

No comments: