Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's never that easy

Today the strain of the past week overcame me and I had to take a three hour nap to try and recuperate a little bit. Again, those of you who know me know that a nap for me is a BIG DEAL and can understand how devastatingly exhausted I've become. The thing is, with as busy as I've been I hadn't even noticed that it got to that point. Not good, Jess, not good. Jen and I got together over coffee this evening and we decompressed. It was absolutely lovely. I really really needed that. I forgot to take a picture of it, however, so here's one of Brianna acting goofy from earlier today.

2 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

The girl was made for musicals. She and her mad whistling skills.

sugarbumkin said...

Ha ha! Oh yes, it will happen. We will make sure of that. :-D