Saturday, October 3, 2009

Everything is never as it seems

Ah hah! This picture cracks me up! Okay, so this is myself and another crew member for the show, ironically also named Jessica. We aren't allowed to talk, as I mentioned previously, so tonight we made a game of sharing one ear bud speaker and switching back and forth between our iPods. She'd play a song, I'd play a song, and back and forth. We also spent a lot of time tied together via the afforementioned earpieces, dancing. It was fun to come up with dance steps that were as much movement as we could possibly get in without dislodging each other's groove juice. (yeah....we did that a lot.) I spent most of my day at home, on the phone. Everyone seemed to want to talk to me today! (Tiffany, I will call you back when I get a chance, you called in the middle of a conversation with my sisters who are currently in Vegas.) I had hoped to get in some homework today, but unfortunately all that gabbing made it possible for me to get six pages of reading in, and that's about it. Gah! I attack tomorrow with my entire armada.

No comments: