Monday, October 26, 2009

The process of becoming

The only seriously interesting thing that happened to me today was meeting with my study group for a big Western Civ test tomorrow. So in lieu of an actual entry, here are some fictional things I did today:

1. Met a guy named Arnold.
2. Ate massive quantities of tacos with Arnold.
3. Discussed botany with a tribe of lizards.
4. Attacked by grizzly bear. Played dead.
5. Saved a colony of rainbow trout from a blizzard. Named honorary trout king for a day.
6. Stole a balloon, let it go, then hid in an attic. (No, wait, this one I actually did.)
7. Reversed the earth's rotation. You're welcome.
8. Dyed Brianna's hair blue while she slept. She has yet to notice.
9. Ate every option on the Mc Donald's dollar menu.
10. Became a hobbyist beekeeper.
11. Arc Welded a ferret to a jetpack. Yes.
12. Started a band.
13. Band drama
14. Broke up the band.
15. Created my very own paper crane army. We now control the Western third of Canada. It's about time somebody did.
16. Stalked your mom for a little while. She's boring, fyi.
17. Wore shoes on ears. (No, wait, this one I actually did.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm bored with this game. Time to nail Jell-o to the wall. *grabs a hammer and walks off*

3 comments:

David said...

I'm sorry to hear about the fate of your fictional band...and all in the matter of one day too.

David said...

P.S. Good luck on your test tomorrow.

sugarbumkin said...

Thank you for your condolences and well-wishes!

It's okay, though, really. Bacon in Reverse was just a flash in the pan.

(nyuck nyuck nyuck.....)