Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh, sure, blame the man...

I didn't sleep well at all last night. Morning comes whether or not we will it to, however, so I got up, sang my little heart out at church, then came home and took a short nap. I woke up at two feeling sick and tired, so naturally I suggested we go out and do something. Hey, why not go to the art museum? After all, if I'm crawling with culture already I might as well invite more in, right? Right. So we loaded up the kids and went to the Nelson-Atkins, and a pleasant afternoon was spent making a game of trying to see how many paintings look like modern day celebrities. (There was a victorian era painting of a woman that looked JUST LIKE Dave Foley!) I had a couple pictures in mind for today's blog. This one, and one with Jason sitting on the steps of the museum. I asked his opinion and he said, "I like the one with the shuttlecock." Yeah, sure, blog shy boy. So if you don't feel you see enough pictures of Jason in my blog, you can go ahead and blame him.

No comments: