Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here. I posted it. You can go to sleep now.

The good news is my ankle doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, the bad news is my other ankle is the one I sprained so badly LAST time and I've been putting most of my weight on it and it's really sore now too. I'll take what I can get at this point. Tonight I helped out in the kid's zone at church. Here they are watching a movie that they started the evening with. They were all SO squirrely tonight. So was everyone in my German class. They say that happens with major barometric pressure changes and we had a storm blow in tonight. Go figure. Beyond that, my day consisted of exactly one thing. HOMEWORK. Nurschk.

P.S.-I just googled the word 'google.' I'm doing GREAT up in here......

4 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

Bri looks bored out of her mind. And I love the kids staring at the television with the DVD sign floating around. Weirdos.

sugarbumkin said...

It was actually lips and they were talking, just closed in this picture. Yeah, Bri gets bored easily. When you're as 'cool' as she is, that happens. :-D

notforthelifeofme said...

No lips! Click the picture to get the full screen picture. It is the DVD sign!

sugarbumkin said...

Well I'll be! That's funny, I assumed it was the lips that were on there just because it was red. Heh heh, it's true, they really WILL watch anything!