Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mittwochenende

Jenny has been trying her hand(s) at drumming recently. She keeps a pretty steady beat and if someone tells her to do something she can pick it up pretty quickly. She feels she needs more practice before actually playing in front of people, but hopefully that time is not far off. We could seriously use a drummer. Also featured in this picture is Jason, his bass, and the stool I place my coffee on when I sing, except tonight it has sheet music and my chewing gum. Yeah, boyeeee! (Yup, in a mood today.) Jarod is in town right now. It was great to see him tonight. He helped us with a song I've been absolutely DYING to do but nobody else knows so we just hadn't gotten around to doing it. Lovely!

Oh, and for any and all German buffs out there who are trying to figure out my clever polyglottal subject line wordplay, I don't have school tomorrow or Friday. (Ooh, clever, right?)

3 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

*sigh* I wish I still had my kit. :(

Jen said...

surely the pic you took of Jarod would have been better for the blog.......

sugarbumkin said...

Pete-You play? Very cool! I didn't know!

Jenny-Heh heh heh.....