Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a two purse day!

Lookie! A self-captioned picture! There's a dormant improv group at my school, apparently. Tom found out about it and since he works at the college, he was able to take over as the staff advisor! Naturally he asked for my help on the project (1. I'm an improviser 2. I'm a student. Two things you'd need for such a group.) and I gladly agreed to help make this thing happen! Sign ups were today so I grabbed candy ('student bait.') and helped with the table-ing! Joe showed up to keep us company, and then (to my delighted surprise!) Jessi showed up about an hour in, sat down, and stayed the whole time! We had an absolute blast and got a TON of signatures. We even had a couple people who have done improv before sign up! I can't wait to see what comes of this thing!

No comments: