Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here we go AGAIN.

You might not believe this, but there are some serious disadvantages to being a massive klutz. For instance: You can have a completely rockin' day, absolutely peachy, wonderful rehearsal, feeling good, surrounded by good people who love you, then suddenly have it all turn around on you, fall down a couple stairs and have all the good stuff just wiped from your memory. I twisted my ankle AGAIN. My ankle itself doesn't hurt at all, but the ligaments that wrap around the shin are just killing me. I also cut up my foot and knee. The best part is that I fell, started feeling okay, then drove home. Yeah, it's my right leg that I injured. Pressing the gas pedal for 20 minutes: OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just stay in bed for about a week?

2 comments:

Spark*Life said...

See, that's a Jason question ;-)

sugarbumkin said...

Oh, I get it, because he's always tired! Thanks for clearing that up, Tiffany. ;-)