Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sleeping EZ

This is a picture of one of my favorite streets in Kansas City. It's in the Crossroads District. I love it because not only is it picturesque, it has great shops and a sweet art space. My only lament is that this level of intense coolness is maintained for a scant block. Oh well, at least it exists, right? I had a meeting and photo shoot for the KC Crossroads Comedy project today. It went well, I got some good shots in. The space (The Fishtank) is really great for taking pictures in. I love it. Jason and I had band practice for New Year's this afternoon and then we went out to eat one last time with Tiffany and Thomas. They leave tomorrow, which is a bummer. It was great to see her. Speaking of seeing people and things, I'm going to shut my eyes for several hours now so the only things I see are in my dreams. I'm super zonked. Good night, all!

No comments: