Sunday, November 15, 2009

Uncle Jessie's ice cream stand

One of the problems with having a busier lifestyle is that I have a lot going on that I could write about but it just isn't interesting to anyone but myself. You know? I do a lot, but it's mostly business any more (lolz, did homework today. Wester Civ is, like, so hard and stuff!) and I have less motivation to fill in the gaps with fun wordplay. (Today I changed my socks and went to class, then I drove my car to places with people doing things.) This is something I have to work on if I'm going to continue this daily picture thing. Bear with me if I get a little ugh now and then, this is meant to be a huge 'every day is special' kind of thing. (it's true.) So here's the whatnot for this day: We had a great afternoon downtown, eating lunch, having coffee and chasing the kids around just for the pure pleasure of torturing them. I gave them each a huge lipsticky kiss on the forehead as one of my torturous acts. Mua ha ha! As evening was coming on I went and coached a great Project Improv rehearsal, which was immediately followed by AO rehearsal. Jason's schedule is changing, so in order to keep me on as a member they all accomodated me by switching nights so I didn't have to find a regular babysitter. Seriously, they are the best friends a gal could ask for. We continued working our new format and it was SUPER cohesive tonight! All we focused on was character and relationships, and the whole thing played out like a wonderful movie. It was an absolute blast! We also played some short form games to flesh out our next show, which is a longer one. I am super bummed about having to rehearse on not Tuesdays, though. I love that everyone is willing to help a sistah out, but I'm totally bumming that they had to. Plus, I liked that rehearsal was in the middle of the week. Gave me a happy island to look forward to. Oh well. It is what it is and I'm happy to have it one way or another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom's just weird girls! CB

sugarbumkin said...

Oh, they know. :-D