Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The throne of funk!

I didn't have a good day. It wasn't AWFUL, but it was as though everything I did or attempted to do was doomed to failure from the get go. Life can't always be magical, and with as good a run as I've had these past couple weeks (all things considered) something was bound to give eventually, but I do wish life would be a little more even handed with me. It seems to either be all rainbows and faeries or all isolation and foiled plans. Even the minesweeper guy isn't having fun up there. But then he's dead, so..............yeah. Given the choice between the two of us, I'd pick my problems over his any day.

3 comments:

David said...

As long as you're still alive, you can attempt to make tomorrow better than today.
Or so I've noticed.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Be thankful you at least have "rainbows and faeries" as much as you do, because the alternative is an awful place to be. Or to put it more succinctly, "There's always someone worse off than you."

sugarbumkin said...

*hugs* Thanks for your support, guys. I appreciate it very much. *takes a handful of pixie dust and blows it your way*