Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm already convinced that you're mad at me.

In no particular order, those three cars belong to Tom, Jen, and myself. Kind of fun to see them all lined up like that. It's like, "Hey, our cars are best friends too!" I had a very full day of stuff. I went to the school play production (Almost, Maine) because I had to critique it for my theater class, and I stayed on campus after that for Project Improv and Anomaly Orange rehearsal. I'm zonkered and tired and exhausted. Did I mention I could use some sleep because I'm out of energy? It's true. The good news is I have only a small amount of homework to finish. Yay to me for staying on top of things!

2 comments:

David said...

I don't know what your title is in reference to for this, but every now and then, I say that on a daily basis.
Not outloud so much as thought.
So for me it would be italasized.
And no, I don't know if I spelled "italasized" correctly.
But like they say, "italasize doesn't matter."
Could you just pretend that sounded funny please.

sugarbumkin said...

I think everyone thinks that pretty regularly. One thing I'm learning about people is that we're not that much different. Considering we're all the same species, it shouldn't be as startling a revalation to me as it is. :-D I must not be that bright. Oh, and....

Ha ha ha!!! ;-)