Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bizarre baazar

Today was SOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!!!! I mean we're talking freaky weird here, people! Here are a few of the odd things that happened to me today:

*I woke up BURSTING with energy and crashed shortly after my first cup of coffee
*Drew red hearts on two hundred and sixty small pieces of paper
*Had breakfast for lunch....at two
*Played on a bouncy slide for an hour
*Hugged my best friend because we were both incredibly pissed with each other
*Had a snow cone in one hand and cotton candy in the other
*Walked past a group of about six ladies in white tights, white shorts, and white hoodies that had pink patches on them and were stuffed to make themselves look fat (I think they were supposed to be bunnies?) and didn't bat an eye about it.
*Had lunch for dinner
*Went to bed by eleven

There's more, but I'm tired and finished trying to think about it. Needless to say, I'm going to seek theraputic care of some kind. Probably by making it all into improv scenes. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri looks a little scared, Leigha looks like a thrill seeker! CB

sugarbumkin said...

And I look......?

Not to mention the slide, it looks TERRIFIED! I would too, I guess, but still!