Monday, November 23, 2009

Security

Y2K10 is coming!!!! No, really, it is! In two months! In preparation for it's rapidly impending arrival, I have stored up supplies to last a while. Either that or I'm hosting Thanksgiving and wrangled up the necessary items today. Take your pick. Either way be creative and have fun with the story you envision of why I decided to stock up. (*rolls eyes* You picked Thanksgiving, didn't you? You're boring. Accurate, yes.............but boring.) The cool thing about knowing how to cook is that I went ahead and allowed myself to go a tad over the top when it came to buying such supplies. Why is that a good thing? Because this time of the year they're on sale, and whatever I don't use this Thursday can be made into all sorts of amazing yummy awesomeness in the coming months........before Y2K10!!!!!! Ahhhh! It all ties in, it must be fate! Either that or I'm creative. See how much more fun that is?

No comments: