Thursday, November 26, 2009

Successful succulence

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I successfully pulled mine off without a single hitch. I'm actually really proud of myself for that. Seriously, it was a huge undertaking and I loved every minute of it. Here is the spread just before we dove in. At the table are me, Jason, the girls, Bob (Jason's dad), Tiffany, and Tiffany's boyfriend Thomas. He's from Germany and this was his first time EVER celebrating Thanksgiving! I feel honored to have been the one to provide the meal for him. Later in the evening Bob left and we had some pie and played massive amounts of Guitar Hero. It's what you do on Thanksgiving, like, seriously. After the girls went to bed we were joined by Tom and his sister, Julia. We had MORE pie and watched a couple episodes of Firefly. Great series, I'm really getting into it. A perfect Thanksgiving all around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh my goodness we LOVE FIREFLY we are complete Joss fans. It really stinks that every time he comes up with a great original sci-fi show the networks do everything they can to have it canceled. His latest was Dollhouse and just as we fell in love it was canceled! Enjoy it's a great show and congrats on a wonderful first hosting!

Anonymous said...

What did Sheila & the boys do? CB