Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's my name again?

*Pssst.......* The blue fox flies at midnight past the green herring. That's right. Now, assuming you DON'T speak spy, I'll translate. Tonight the youth group at our church did a mall search type thingy. They came armed with brochures with pictures of church members on them and had to find them within a certain time period and have the person sign their brochure under their picture. Awesome. I new my hair and bright clothes were a dead giveaway so I took care of that by putting on a blazer and fedora. Undercover agent outfit: Check! Jason and I sequestered ourselves in the bookstore to avoid detection. We did have a group come in but the kid who saw me didn't have the brochure and I managed to slip out of the store, make a loop around the side and through Chipotle without them finding me again. I was found a few times, but I was able to walk right past one group a couple times without being caught before I went back to the bookstore. Nice. After the great mall search we all went to Culvers for dinner. Because every good spy deserves ice cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Mom