Thursday, September 10, 2009

Part cyborg, all awesome.

Jen is completely awesome. I mean look at her. Dare you debate the validity of my claim? I think not. Behold! For here she stands in all her Stage Manager glory! Night 2 of KCiF went over with hitches so minor as to be completely overlooked, therefore being referred to as 'without a hitch.' I love being the assistant stage manager, too. It's quite fun! I have also decided that chuck taylor's are hands down the absolute most amazing backstage shoes ever of anything ever anywhere ever. Ever! I can sprint down the hallway with an important message and not emit a peep! They are also quite comfy and stylish. Is there anything a good pair of chucks CAN'T do? I don't think there is. All hail chuck! King of shoes!

(FYI-I had classes all day and was on my feet for five hours. I'm a tad EXHAUSTED.)

No comments: