Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chinook

On Tuesdays Jason makes dinner for us since Ihave classes allllllllllllll day long and it's his day off. It's one of the many helpful things he does that makes him pretty much the best ever of anything. Anyhow, tonight he grilled up some venison and after we took our first bites he said, 'Man....this is a little overdone.' I said, 'I like it, it's really good.' He said, 'Well.......yeah, but I overdid it a little.' 'Okay, maybe a little....it's kind of like British humor.' 'What? Oh come on, it's not THAT dry!' Ha ha, awesome. We had a rehearsal tonight where we watched our video and whined about what we personally did wrong. I realized as I was leaving for home that I hadn't gotten a picture yet, so I grabbed the last lingering people in the troupe (which tonight was Jen, Tom and I) and we snapped this cute trio shot. I had one where I accidentally cut off most of Tom's head 'cause Jen and I are both short and he's on the gosh darn tall side. It was really funny, I said I was going to use it........but then I realized how adorable Jen and I were in this pic and went with it instead. You just can't argue with epic cute.

1 comment:

Inky Neverwhere said...

Yay, epic cute! Gilgamesh got nothin' on our cute-itude! I like my disembodied hand from the backwards hug. Elbows aren't supposed to bend in that direction. What?