Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm on a FLOAT!

First off, I'd like to give a shoutout to two of my very favorite people in the world, Tom and Zak. Why? It's their birthday! For the record, guys, I think it's super cute that you arranged it that way. Happy birthday you two! Anyhow, today was the homecoming parade for our school district, and both my girls are brand new girl scouts (I'll put up pictures when we get their uniformey thingies) so they got to go with their troupes in the parade. Here they both are on the float that Leigha's troupe made. Bri's didn't have time to make a float so her group walked in the parade. A brownie commented on the matter, saying, "Oh! How sad, the little ones have to walk!" A couple of the kidlings were saying their feet hurt before we even left the starting position! Fortunately, the parade route was incredibly short.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic of the girls, so cute! Mom

Unknown said...

I uploaded a TON to Facebook today, too. Just look at the 'Summer Travels '09' folder. :-D

Spark*Life said...

I would like to lodge a complaint with the propiator of this blog. My birthday was completely skipped over. I am not feeling the love. :-p