Saturday, September 19, 2009

Don't worry about our sanity, it's only temporary.

I'm not fond of how I look in this picture, but that's okay, everyone else looks great and you already know what I look like, so use your imagination and paste a better picture of me in there, please. Thanks a ton! (Oh, except to those of you who posted one of my many 'weird faced Jess' pics. You know who you are.) Oh, and FYI, it's only the perspective that makes it look like I'm touching Wade's stomach, 'cause I'm totally not. Tonight was Thunderdome, season 4 round 3. Janina was here when round 2 was happening, and this is the same season (just to give you a point of reference.) Anyhow, yeah, so we played hard and fast and in a blur it was over and guess what? WE WON. Yup, totally won. We get to advance to the finals now, yay! I'm so excited! I squealed loud when Keith announced the results, it was so completely elating! I love that something I love to do so much loves me back.

No comments: