Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guitar hero.

Just a typical day in Jessicadom. Yes, I have typical days too. Once in a while. You know. Just the same 'ol same 'ol. After classes today I went to an estate sale and got a bag 'o goodies for $4, including nine patterns and about 7 yards of fabric. Jackpot. (I also got a vintage coffee tin from New Orleans and an embroidery book. All for $4! I love sales!) I came home just before the girls got back, made dinner, then Jason came home. We spent the evening outside because today was perfect. Seriously. The weather was so perfect I didn't even wish it was raining and I adore rainy days. We came inside, put the girls to bed, and Jason got out his guitar to practice some accoustic stuff. He plays bass so often anymore that he rarely practices his guitar stuff, so it was nice to see him drag it out. In this picture he's listening to the song he's playing, something he did back in high school too. If he was wearing his old leg I'd swear it was 1998.

2 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Clearly he was sent from the future to rock your world!

Unknown said...

Clearly. His prosthetic is a time machine!