Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cape Thursday

I went to my theater class today to find that several people were wearing capes. Why? Well......that's a very good question. I wore a scarf and the girl in the back of the picture arranged it so it looked more cape-ey for me. Awesome. Either way, here's a cute becaped trio, and FYI, the girl in the pink skirt is the 'alpha female' I referred to, but who can henceforth be known as 'Sarah.' I'm still not 100% clear on the other's names, but I posted the picture on Facebook and I'm going to go ahead and guess Sarah will tag them. (yay Facebook!) Jason and I had a great evening. He mowed the lawn, the kids rode their bikes, I made a semi-elaborate dinner, the kids went to bed and Jason and I sat in front of the TV while I worked on embroidering some kitchen towels. Very domestic 1950's.......except when you factor in the part where I set up my new cell phone and had a Facebook contest to see who could text me first. Yup. Let it be known that Shannon won. Oh yeah, and before you envy her, that's pretty much the extent of her prize. A mention and the title of 'first text on the new phone.' I'm lame like that.

No comments: