Friday, September 11, 2009

Tonight, tonight!

Susan Messing! SUSAN MESSING! Yay! I love her! This is her, me, and my pit sweat caused from running around making sure the show was running smoothly......which took a LOT of running tonight. We had a snaffu and several people didn't show up to the theater on time (some not until after the show had started!) so I was absolutely freaking out. It's a lot different to be the one who has to make sure everyone's where they are supposed to be and when! I really, really enjoy the role, though. Susan played tonight with Mark Sutton (both of the Annoyance Theater, where I took a weeklong class last Summer) and they were absolutely amazing. Jen has to be tethered backstage to the headset the entire show so she actually lay down on the floor of the theater to peek out through the curtain just to be able to watch their feet! The afterparty tonight was at Californo's which is always the best because they give LOTS of free food. Amazing night. I'm going to replay it many times on my mind's TiVo.

No comments: