Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Looks like a dinosaur if you ask me....

Here's a picture I drew in voice and speech class today before the teacher came in. I swear it looked more like a hippo than it does here, although I really should have drawn little ears on his head. Oh well. Anyhow, I remember when I took this picture I totally thought to myself, 'This is so not my blog picture today. I have a lot going on and I'm sure to take more...' Yeah. Guess what? I had TOO much going on. I ended up being so busy that I forgot my camera existed, which is not something I tend to do. Ever. Either way school passed pretty quickly and I came home after classes, had an early dinner with the family and went right back to the school for the rehearsal. I left as soon as makeup was done to get to Anomaly Orange rehearsal, but I showed up halfway through it and didn't feel I did anything close to my best work. While fun, it was a bit of a letdown. I was so pumped for rehearsal this evening, too. Kinda made the whole day seem anticlimactic. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments: