Monday, September 28, 2009

One fifty

I had to be at the theater at six this evening, and I had German today which gets out at three thirty. If I drove home I'd have gotten there a little after four and I would have had to have turned around and gone right back at 5:30. Jason has Mondays off so the girls weren't an issue. I asked him if I should just stay on campus or if he thought I should just suck up the gas money and time and come home in the interim. He said, "Well........Yeah, just save your gas." Okay then. Three thirty to six. Free time. Something I don't do well.

One hundred and fifty minutes.
3:30-3:32pm Walk downstairs and choose a chair grouping.
3:33-4:04pm Catch up on Facebook and e-mail
4:05-4:12pm Hey, I have a full punch card! *attain large nonfat mocha*
4:13-4:14pm Decide to walk to on-campus art museum
4:15pm I now know on-campus art museum is closed on Mondays. Great.
4:16-4:42pm Alternately study and take amusing pictures of myself studying. People watch.
4:43-4:56pm Go for a long, aimless walk on campus
4:57pm Hey........I wonder what's in the gym?
4:58pm I don't belong in the gym. Stick to theater.
4:59-5:14pm More aimless walking brings me to the art department. Cool! Art! Shiny! More pictures are taken. Maybe I should take an art class?
5:15-5:17pm Walk to Student Center
5:18-5:27pm Walk around bookstore, examine EVERYTHING.
5:28pm Prove to guy at register that I didn't steal anything.
5:29-5:46pm Decide to cut my losses and chill at Bench City, my affectionate name for my usual study spot.
5:47-5:51pm Walk out to car, way out in the parking lot
5:52-5:56pm Drive car from way way back lot to front part of campus near theater.
5:57-6:00pm Aw why not. I'm here early! Let's make noses less shiny!

No comments: