Friday, July 31, 2009

Here she is......

I hosted a 'welcome back Tiffany' party tonight. I put the event on Facebook and pretty much let her invite whoever, but I asked if people would bring an 'American' item to give her. This evening when she got to my place I put a tiara on her head, gave her a sceptre, a boquet of flowers, and a sash I made that said, 'Tiff America.' Awesome. She had a blast with that. Almost everyone we invited came, we watched the videos of my trip to Germany from February, Denton played his ukulele, and much fun was had. Welcome back, Tiffany! America has missed you.

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

I don't know about all of America, but I'm glad to know my friends did. And I know that I reallllly missed them too! And it was cool getting to meet the new folks of AO!