Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sad day.

Last day of the festival. *sniffle sniffle* I took three workshops today, Jill Bernard's 'Truth and Beauty,' Joe Bill's 'Power Scenework' and Tyler Bryce's 'Musical Improv.' I feel ready to just go out and rock the improv world right at this moment, seriously. Great stuff. That is my notebook that I made last Summer for the Annoyance Intensive that I took. In case you're asking why there's a fire hydrant on the cover, the simple answer is 'it just goes there.' That notebook is swiftly becoming one of my best friends, I swear. I get a little bit excited every time I see the cover, seriously. We had to get home due to obligations on Sunday, so unfortunately I was unable to stay for the shows tonight, but that's okay. I made a ton of new friends and connection and we all had a blast. Brianna enjoyed some quality one on one time with her daddy, and Jason said, "That was fun, we should do it again next year." I hope we do too.

No comments: