Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coughie

I went out to lunch today with Aimee Scott. Yay!! She's awesome! We go to church together and she keeps trying to convince me that Brianna was no trouble at all in her Sunday school class. I don't believe that for a second. Who would? We walked around after lunch, popping into various stores and lingering over cute aprons at a kitchen shop neither of us had been to. It was fun, we must get together again in the future. I had an amazing rehearsal tonight with AO. I love how connected we've become. It makes all the difference in the quality of scenes you produce. We did heavy scenework and discussed business then practiced the Armando longform. Massive awesome sugar coated goodness. Oh, and I am in one of my moods. Yup, yup. No telling why. Just am. Puppies!

No comments: