Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ow, my Shins!

Ugh......this picture has made me realize that my hair has gotten to it's awkward 'triangulation' stage. Must do something about that. Women everywhere who whine about wanting thick and/or curly hair..........you don't know what you're saying. Seriously, it's a lot more work than you might think, and there's very little fun you can actually have with it when you spend all that time simply trying to not look stupid. Oh yeah, hey, guess what? I did stuff today, yay! I got up this morning to discover the cat had found the catnip, which was in a high cabinet on a shelf (Yeah, how exactly.......? My money's on the 'tiny stepladder' theory.) and he had gone on a bender. It was all over the stovetop and kitchen floor, the bag was completely empty and there were marks all over that made it look like he had rolled around in it. Oh to have been a fly on the wall............... I found him curled up asleep in the bathroom, covered in green flecks. It took a lot to wake him, too. The rotten punk. Tonight we had an Anomaly Orange rehearsal so we could practice with our monologist for this Saturday's show. It was fun and we all went to Uno's afterward and had some deep dish pizza. Here's us looking cute, except for my hair. Must do something about that.

1 comment:

JMH85 said...

You forgot thick hair is hot..its like wearing a thermal cap on your head that you can't take off.