Thursday, July 23, 2009

I (literally) feel your pain

Could you all do me a favor and talk to me about kittens, rainbows, unicorns and faeries for the next few days? It's really hard to be an empathetic person when all your friends are going through stages of depression, anger, and heartache. Don't get me wrong, I love being to 'heart to heart go-to gal,' but when it piles up all at once, it can really wear on me. My stomach hurts right now due to other's stresses. *sigh* So basically, if you all started feeling awesome it would really help me at the moment. *projects out kittens and rainbows* That ought to getcha started. Hey, good news! Tiffany is back in America! Yay! We met up today and had some coffee (incidentally, my favorite coffee shop is closed now. Just when I got a full punch card, too! Booooo!) then window shopped in Westport. Fun stuff! It was great seeing her again, I haven't seen her since I went out to Germany in February. The phone is a wonderful invention, but it's just not the same. This afternoon when I came home I made myself a cup off coffee....bacon flavored coffee! (*waits for the squeamish weenies to go cry somewhere*) I found it online and it was cheap enough that if it was completely disgusting I wouldn't care too much, so how could I not order some? It's really good, but it smells more like bacon than it tastes and it doesn't smell that much like bacon. For the most part, it's just super tasty regular coffee flavored coffee. It does have a hint of the, 'huh.......what's that?' in it, but for the most part, yup. Regular flavored. That's okay. Just saying I have bacon coffee at my house is enough for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leigha is ready to talk to you about rainbows, unicorns, kittens, whatever. But if you can't wait till Mon., go see the G-Force (opened today)>

Unknown said...

GAH!!!! I forgot that opened today!!! I have to have to have to go see that!

Spark*Life said...

I'm allergic to kittens. How about I send visions of hyper pirate puppies? They're still cute... ish. :D