Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A mild show of incredulity

Jen and I got together and had coffee today. She talked about her life, I talked about mine, and we both talked about improv and our troupe. It's great to have her in my life. Jen, if you're reading this, I appreciate the crap out of you. I feel incredibly blessed to have such amazing friends in my life, both near and far. You know who you are. I am beginning to feel old man change hanging out nearby again. I don't know if it has to do with me going back to school this fall or something else, but something big is about to happen. Let's see where this road takes us. Tonight my church premiered the Veggie Tales movie, 'Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella.' I've always been a fan of Veggie Tales, even before I had kids. I would have come tonight without my kids! (and technically speaking, I did, if you count the fact that with Leigha in Nevada I'm down to 'kid' as opposed to 'kids' at the moment.) Here is a picture of Eric proudly wearing his Larry Boy shirt. I used to have a Larry Boy shirt. I need to get a new one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's see where this road takes us???? That sounds familiar!